New look- For a new begging

Sooooo, I've been gone for a long time now, but I struggle to find some time for my passions and my interests!
Since I've opened yet another shop on Etsy, I've decided to make a post about it and about what I'm selling.

I really hope you will enjoy it !

This is a vintage shop called SeleneFashion where you will find all kinds of fashion clothes, accessories,garnets that will fulfill our fashion needs and will make trendy and fashionable in a glimpse!

First here's a look with a beautiful vintage plaid dress:







Plaid and checkered clothes were between the designers preferences since A/W 2013 and they've continued in S/S 2014 as well, with some variations, demonstrating that plaid can also be used in spring and summer!

Emilia helped me with some fashion advices and she selected some instances from the runaway:


1. Moschino
2. Derek Lam
3. Balmain

And here are also some examples on how you can play with a plaid ensemble spotted on London streets at London Fashion Week spring-summer 2014:


1.Cristina Centenera
2.Miroslava Duma
3.Kate Owen

Thank you Emilie for the amazing tips!

Etichete: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,